Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scribble me this

This little program is really enjoyable.


More after the jump










I like it because it forces me to work directly in ink without much - non messy - method for correction, and of course because of how it behaves where closeby lines are introduced. These are chronological, so you can see how I increasingly tried to get it to behave like a regular inking tool (culminating in the image of the virginal goddess of hunt, Dianna) and how the one I did right after it (person reading book on vacation) I tried to let the capacity of the program dictate the style again. I might do more of these!

And if any of you draw anything with it, please show me.

2 comments:

Sergio said...

Since you asked so kindly, here's my first 15 minutes or so with the program:

elviso
jabba
patternedface
skullwad

Anonymous said...

There you go. I played as well ^^

Unfortunately I do not have a digitizer, so I had to go with a mouse.

http://twitpic.com/5517ux